Dynamic actions simulator
DYMOLA is a software used to model and simulate. It allows simulate the dynamic behavior of multidisciplinary systems, just as the interactions among them, in the different engineering areas. Dymola is a program based in Modelica open source and counts on a standard library, very comprehensive with around 1280 model’s components.
DYMOLA: advantages of object-oriented modeling
- Multi-engineering. The libraries provide compatible models for many fields of engineering
- Intuitive and hierarchical modeling
- Enables the component re-use
- Reduces the need of physic prototypes
- Users can personalize the models